And Its 211111.

And hi. Hola, miss me? Atototo, Imisschuu toooo! Lama nak mampus tak update. Phew phew *lap habuk* So, yesterday was 20/11/2011. What a great date! Dapat couple best niii :p And, on 18th Nov. As ygaiz know, last day of school for 2011. I had so so so much fun with ze classmates. Kelas aku buat jamuan sekali. We had KFC. Guess what? I did'nt cry on that day. Lol, last year nangis. Hahahaha k tak lawak. What else? Haa, here are some of ze picturesssss...


 Babygirlsssss.

 my so-called twin!

 The exam is on!

 Now, he is gonna leave us. This is sad. Pose sama, omg :p

 Cool much? :p

 Hwehwehwe.

my-another-one-so-called twin.

 keep jumping!








Look at how kitorang dtg masuk nak interframe dalam gambar ni. Hahaha













Now, this is 2 Jujur. We should unite from the first day lagi.

Then, after school. Elyn, Apek and me jalan kaki. Nak pergi Pizza Hut. Tengah jalan jalan, jumpa BabyGay. Dia yg nak belanja sebenarnya. Kitorang makan sambil tengok Raya Tak Jadi. Pastu balik, pastu tidur. Eh? Ok, till then. Assalamualaikum.